Our Prayer List
Please keep in your prayers
Please keep in your prayers
- THOSE WHO HAVE DIED Jerry Iverson (Freda’s husband, Mary’s father), Maribeth Murray (friend of Sue Doherty and St. Mark’s), Jim Dietenhofer, prayers for Judy, Meaghan, Jamie, Anders and Gray, and all of Jim’s family and friends.
- THOSE WHO ARE ILL, INJURED, OR SEEKING GUIDANCE Laura Kath (friend of St. Mark's and our Communications Director) healing from a recurrence of cancer, Janet Dean (friend of Bill Hurbaugh) breathing difficulties, Jordan Dorian (friend of Bill Hurbaugh), Nathan (friend of Brittany Ramirez) healing from complications of an injury, Tasha (daughter of Robin Ripple) recovery from complications during tonsillectomy, Bob Schmitz (friend of Mike and Rinda Brown), recovery from a stroke, Meredith Willis (friend of Elizabeth Quick) brain cancer, Michael Etchelecu (stepson of Judy Etchelecu Prutzman) recovery from coronary bypass, Marcia (friend of Judy) pancreatic cancer, Bill Matthews (Brother of Judy Etchelecu Prutzman) Melanoma, Allison Horowitz Dittmer (daughter-in-law of Frances Schultz and Tom Dittmer), spinal tumor and surgery, Faith Thornton Nygren (Midland school - friend of many in the parish) and her family (John and George) ICU hospitalization stroke, Marcia and Lou (mother and stepfather of Alicia Thomas) recovery for Marcia after pacemaker and other diagnoses affecting both Marcia and Lou, Ray Schwerin (Elida Ambler's father) bladder cancer, Petti (friend of Sue Doherty), Blood infection and lengthy hospitalization, Maria Lopez (friend of Judy Etchelecu Prutzman) health issues, Jessica (daughter-in-law of Mary Ann Evans) kidney failure due to lupus, Jane Best and Mary Yacano (Barbara Brown’s sisters) both recovering from strokes, Eric (friend of Diane and Barry Craig) glioblastoma, Little Norah (friend of Alice and Joe Olla) and her family as she battles a rare disease.
- FIRST RESPONDERS especially those who are members or associates of our congregation.
- SERVICE MEMBERS on active duty, especially Jeff Roark, Jonathan Taylor, Graner Thorne, Austin Patrick, Tyler Ketterer
- LEADERSHIP AND GUIDANCE for +Michael, our Presiding Bishop; +John, and +Diane, our bishops; the Diocese of Los Angeles; Randall+, our Rector, St. Mark's Wardens and Vestry.
- Please keep in touch. To keep the prayer list current, we keep names on it for one month (extended as often as you wish). We also have an email prayer group that receives prayer requests as they come in and prays for them. If you would like to offer a request for prayer and if you would like to serve as part of the prayer group, please contact Jeannie May 805-689-4050 (cell - text or call) or firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook Messenger (Jeannie Sears May), or use the hotlink on our home page.