Our Prayer List
Please keep in your prayers
Please keep in your prayers
- THOSE WHO HAVE DIED: Roberta Rychel Smith (sister of Pat Fallin) who passed away after a courageous battle with breast cancer, Alex Quanbeck (6 year-old-son of Dayna and Eric Quanbeck, grandson of Mark and Sue Mintz), Susan Suchodolsky-Hamilton (mother of Suzan Hamilton Todd).
- THOSE WHO ARE ILL, INJURED, OR SEEKING GUIDANCE Anna Marie Montgomery stroke, Debbie health challenges after recent surgery, Brooke Erwin (Sue Doherty) hospitalization, ICU, Linda (friend of Mariko Braswell) and her husband and son as her cancer battle closes, Pat Crawford (longtime parishioner) recovery from hip replacement surgery, Jessica Evans (daughter-in-law of the Evans) brain tumor and her family as they face a sad and difficult journey), Bill Cannon (brother of Bob Cannon) surgery to fuse two vertebrae and recovery, Ace Pringle (Penny Knowles great nephew) who has been diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia, and will be in the hospital in San Diego for the next month for chemo and other treatments, and for his parents and younger brother, who attend him daily. Jackie Elliott (requested by Frances Schlutz), Gordon Wallace (cousin of Frances Schultz) treatment for a brain tumor, Debbie Esser (parishioner) diagnosis and treatment of heart issues, Brent Melville (parishioner) recovery from massive stroke, also remembering his children and other family members, Copeland Family especially Laura Kath (St. Mark’s Communication Director and good friend of the parish) healing from the recurrence of cancer, Gloria Ambrosini (Patrick Henry's aunt) cancer, Jim Lohnas (long-time parishioner) regaining strength, John Ballantine (brother/brother-in-law of Rick and Molly Ballantine) serious stroke, Bob Schmitz (friend of Mike and Rinda Brown) recovery from a stroke, Meredith Willis (friend of Elizabeth Quick) brain cancer, Michael Etchelecu (stepson of Judy Etchelecu Prutzman) recovery from coronary bypass, Marcia (friend of Judy Etchelecu Prutzman) pancreatic cancer, Bill Matthews (Brother of Judy Etchelecu Prutzman) melanoma, Marcia and Lou (mother & stepfather of Alicia Thomas) recovery for Marcia after pacemaker and diagnoses affecting both Marcia and Lou, Ray Schwerin (Elida Ambler's father) bladder cancer, Maria Lopez (friend of Judy Etchelecu Prutzman) health issues, Eric (friend of Diane and Barry Craig) glioblastoma, Little Norah (friend of Alice and Joe Olla) and her family as she battles a rare disease.
- FIRST RESPONDERS especially those who are members or associates of our congregation.
- SERVICE MEMBERS ON ACTIVE DUTY, especially Jeff Roark, Jonathan Taylor, Austin Patrick, Tyler Ketterer, Caleb Senior
- LEADERSHIP AND GUIDANCE for +Michael, our Presiding Bishop; +John, and +Diane, our bishops; the Diocese of Los Angeles; Randall+, our Rector, St. Mark's Wardens and Vestry.