Our Prayer List
Please keep in your prayers
Please keep in your prayers
- THOSE WHO HAVE DIED: Ira Rogers (good friend of the parish, husband of Patti Rogers, remembering Patti, family and friends), Vanessa Bley, Lucienne Bley Gleason, and Desmond Bley Gleason (also remembering Max Gleason, the Gleason family and friends).
- THOSE WHO ARE ILL, INJURED, OR SEEKING GUIDANCE Jackie Elliott (requested by Frances Schlutz), Petti Pfau (friend of Sue Doherty) surgeries and recovery, Bob Brunell (husband of Lynn), medical assessment and diagnosis, Debbie McPherson (web request) health following surgery, Susie Nelson (friend of Jill Moulton and Craig Juratsch) recovery from surgery, Gordon Wallace (cousin of Frances Schultz) treatment for a brain tumor, Debbie Esser (parishioner) diagnosis and treatment of heart issues, David Agnew (parishioner) recovery from eye surgery, kidney tumor, healing and strength, Brent Melville (parishioner) recovery from massive stroke, also remembering his children and other family members, Copeland Family especially Afton (friends of Eileen Matthews) testing/procedures at Children's Hospital LA, John Thomas (parishioner) recovery from severe infection and kidney stones and Alicia as she navigates his illness, Laura Kath (St. Mark’s Communication Director and good friend of the parish) healing from the recurrence of cancer, Mary Henry (Pat Henry's mother) pneumonia, Gloria Ambrosini (Patrick Henry's aunt) cancer, Jim Lohnas (long-time parishioner) regaining strength, John Ballantine (brother/brother-in-law of Rick and Molly Ballantine) serious stroke, Robbie Smith (Pat Fallon's sister) metastatic cancer treatment, Bob Schmitz (friend of Mike and Rinda Brown) recovery from a stroke, Meredith Willis (friend of Elizabeth Quick) brain cancer, Michael Etchelecu (stepson of Judy Etchelecu Prutzman) recovery from coronary bypass, Marcia (friend of Judy Etchelecu Prutzman) pancreatic cancer, Bill Matthews (Brother of Judy Etchelecu Prutzman) melanoma, Marcia and Lou (mother & stepfather of Alicia Thomas) recovery for Marcia after pacemaker and diagnoses affecting both Marcia and Lou, Ray Schwerin (Elida Ambler's father) bladder cancer, Maria Lopez (friend of Judy Etchelecu Prutzman) health issues, Eric (friend of Diane and Barry Craig) glioblastoma, Little Norah (friend of Alice and Joe Olla) and her family as she battles a rare disease.
- FIRST RESPONDERS especially those who are members or associates of our congregation.
- SERVICE MEMBERS ON ACTIVE DUTY, especially Jeff Roark, Jonathan Taylor, Austin Patrick, Tyler Ketterer, Caleb Senior
- LEADERSHIP AND GUIDANCE for +Michael, our Presiding Bishop; +John, and +Diane, our bishops; the Diocese of Los Angeles; Randall+, our Rector, St. Mark's Wardens and Vestry.